The Hovatek Live Remote Assistance Service (LRAS) enables us remotely access and fix device problems without needing any physical access to such devices, only an internet connection. The LRAS is light, fast and doesn’t consume much data (megabytes). This service is targeted at helping those who still cant resolve their device issues after sessions with our representatives. To use the Hovatek Live Remote Assistance Service:
- Ensure you have an Internet connection on your device
- The Client currently supports only Android, iOS and Windows PC devices.
- Download the LRAS application
- Install the Client on your Device
- Launch the Client and ensure you have an internet connection
- Wait for it to activate your device and connect to the necessary servers
- When activation is complete contact a Hovatek Representative and request for an LRAS session (See our Contact info. @ //blog.hovatek.com/faqs/#ims)
- The Hovatek Representative will send a connection request to your device, click Allow or Grant at the Live support app
- Keep in touch with the Hovatek Representative during this process in case you need certain instructions
- Once Connection is successful, the Hovatek Representative will be able to remotely control and fix your device issues.
* Note: LRAS is reserved for our Premium members only